Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (CLSEPA)
We provide legal assistance to low-income individuals and families in East Palo Alto and the surrounding community. Our practice areas include immigration, housing, anti-predatory lending and home mortgage foreclosure prevention, and consumer protection (Volunteer Attorney Program).
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. CLSEPA does not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
To join our email list, please click here.
- Mortgage broker who scammed East Palo Alto residents goes to prison, Palo Alto Weekly, October 21, 2014
- South San Francisco looks to limited payday loaning: City wants to protect against ‘predatory lending’, The SM Daily Journal, September 23, 2014
- East Palo Alto renter fight boils over in new Equity Residential Class Action Lawsuit, Silicon Valley Business Journal, September 12, 2014
- Tenants file class-action lawsuit against East Palo Alto’s largest landlord, Palo Alto Online, September 4, 2014
- BREAKING: Bay Area Tenants Sue Corporate Landlord for Charging Illegal and Unfair Late Fees, September 3, 2014