Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (CLSEPA)
We provide legal assistance to low-income individuals and families in East Palo Alto and the surrounding community. Our practice areas include immigration, housing, anti-predatory lending and home mortgage foreclosure prevention, and consumer protection (Volunteer Attorney Program).
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. CLSEPA does not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
To join our email list, please click here.
- Silicon Valley 40 Under 40: Jason Tarricone
- Activists Rush to Help People Qualify for Obama Immigration Plan, Bloomberg News, November 21, 2014
- Immigrants represented by attorneys far more likely to win deportation cases, Stanford law clinic study finds, November 6, 2014
- East Palo Alto renter fight boils over in new Equity Residential Class Action Lawsuit, Silicon Valley Business Journal, September 12, 2014
- BREAKING: Bay Area Tenants Sue Corporate Landlord for Charging Illegal and Unfair Late Fees, September 3, 2014