Our mission is to provide transformative legal services that enable diverse communities in East Palo Alto and beyond to achieve a secure and thriving future.
Our goal is to support individuals and communities in effecting significant, positive changes. Our practice areas include immigration, housing, anti-predatory lending and home mortgage foreclosure prevention, and consumer protection (Volunteer Attorney Program).
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. We do not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
To join our email list, please click here.
- ICE opens 400-bed immigrant detention center near Bakersfield, March 24, 2015
- Understanding the Crisis in our Immigration Courts, Spring 2015
- San Mateo County Rent Stabilization Held Up after Board Decision, March 18, 2015
- Rev. Jesse Jackson to East Palo Alto: Fight gentrification, January 27, 2015
- East of Palo Alto’s Eden: Race and The Formation of Silicon Valley, January 10, 2015