Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (CLSEPA)
We provide legal assistance to low-income individuals and families in East Palo Alto and the surrounding community. Our practice areas include immigration, housing, anti-predatory lending and home mortgage foreclosure prevention, and consumer protection (Volunteer Attorney Program).
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. CLSEPA does not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
To join our email list, please click here.
- Jason Tarricone, CLSEPA Directing Housing Attorney, is named a Super Lawyer Rising Star
- As underage migrants pour into the country, lawyers hope for assistance, the Daily Journal, June 23, 2014
- See the Last Affordable Housing in Silicon Valley, Bloomberg News, June 5, 2014
- Tenant Rights in East Palo Alto: The past is never dead, it isn’t even past, by Aileen Lerch, The Stanford Daily, May 28, 2014
- San Mateo County will no longer conduct ICE holds in the county, by Kate Conger, SF Examiner, May 28, 2014