Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (CLSEPA)
We provide legal assistance to low-income individuals and families in East Palo Alto and the surrounding community. Our practice areas include immigration, housing, anti-predatory lending and home mortgage foreclosure prevention, and consumer protection (Volunteer Attorney Program).
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. CLSEPA does not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
To join our email list, please click here.
- CLSEPA is part of the solution: Border cases jump to the head of the line in San Francisco immigration court, Sacramento Bee, August 6, 2014
- Children, families fleeing Central America find refuge in the Bay Area, San Jose Mercury News, August 3, 2014
- County to create host-family program to host unaccompanied immigrants: Board of Supervisors votes 4 to 1 to house up to 50 children, Palo Alto Weekly, August 6, 2014
- Local non-profit aids in Central American immigrant crisis: Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto is helping children who seek to stay in U.S. with relatives, Palo Alto Weekly, August 1, 2014
- Jason Tarricone, CLSEPA Directing Housing Attorney, is named a Super Lawyer Rising Star