Our mission is to provide transformative legal services that enable diverse communities in East Palo Alto and beyond to achieve a secure and thriving future.
Our goal is to support individuals and communities in effecting significant, positive changes. Our practice areas include immigration, housing, anti-predatory lending and home mortgage foreclosure prevention, and consumer protection (Volunteer Attorney Program).
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. We do not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
To join our email list, please click here.
- Rev. Jesse Jackson to East Palo Alto: Fight gentrification, January 27, 2015
- East of Palo Alto’s Eden: Race and The Formation of Silicon Valley, January 10, 2015
- Four in Bay Area Land Skadden Fellowships, December 11, 2014
- Silicon Valley 40 Under 40: Jason Tarricone, December 12, 2014
- BREAKING: Bay Area Tenants Sue Corporate Landlord for Charging Illegal and Unfair Late Fees, September 3, 2014