Our mission is to provide transformative legal services that enable diverse communities in East Palo Alto and beyond to achieve a secure and thriving future.
Services range from advice and counseling, brief services, and full representation. We do not provide legal assistance with criminal matters. Call your local Public Defender's office or bar association.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 650-326-6440.
- Client gets Eviction Notice, Children she Nannies hold Fundraiser, August 25, 2015
- CLSEPA Scores Huge Victory for Tenants facing Mass Eviction, August 14, 2015
- CLSEPA Advocates for Entire Complex of Soon to be Evicted Tenants in San Mateo, July 27, 2015
- Unaccompanied Children represented by Salesforce volunteers at CLSEPA clinic, July 1, 2015
- Redwood City tenants counseled by CLSEPA, hope to stay in homes, June 17, 2015