Pro Bono Program
Thank you for your interest in our Pro Bono Program! Attorneys and paralegals from firms and companies as well as private attorneys are welcome to take cases or participate in clinics. We provide guidance throughout the process, providing MCLE trainings, resources, and mentorship.
If you are from a firm or company and are new to our pro bono program, please contact the Pro Bono Director at [email protected] for further information.
If you are a private attorney or paralegal, please apply here.
Types of Cases : For an in-depth description of these cases, required qualifications, responsibilities and expected number of hours, please click here.
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- U non-immigrant status (“U visa”)
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- Unlawful detainer (eviction)
- Other litigation and negotiation
- Trusts and Estates
- Consumer Law
- Small Business
Types of Clinics: For an in-depth description of these clinics, required qualifications, responsibilities and expected number of hours, please click here.
- Asylum workshop
- Immigration Intake clinic
- Mandatory Settlement Conference (housing) clinic
- Housing Intake clinic
- Small Business clinic
- Consumer Law clinic
- Record Dismissal clinic